Last Updated: January 21, 2020
Information about how to opt out and how to contact us can be found at the bottom of this policy.
Information we collect
1. Personal Information. This is information uniquely identifiable to you such as your name, phone number, or email address. Provision of this information is completely voluntary, but may be necessary for us to collect when you use certain features on our site. For example, our site may include:
- Newsletter Sign-up
- “Contact Us” email form
- Forums (message boards)
2. Non-personal Information. Even if you do not engage with the above, when you visit our site, we may collect certain information about you via these methods:
- Your web browser. Information collected via your browser such as your IP address and session identification number are used to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and geographic location. We use such data in the aggregate to run internal analyses in order to improve upon your experience on our website.
- Tracking tags. We may use tracking tags imbedded in our website to collect non-personal information about your use of the site. Similarly, this helps us to provide personalized services and advertising content.
Why we process your personal information
This information is collected to understand your needs and better serve them. Primarily, we use this information for:
- Marketing purposes. With your consent, we may contact you via an email newsletter to help you stay up to date on our show and to send you promotional offers.
- Tailoring our site to your needs. In order to make your website experience convenient, we may store–with your consent–personal preferences such as language selection, so that you don’t need to select your language each time.
- Improving the effectiveness of our site. We want your research and ticket-buying experience to be as smooth as possible, so we may collect information such as the length of time you spend on our site and on each page in order to improve navigation of the site.
- Targeting and measuring digital advertisements. Our primary goal is to understand the preferences of our customers so that we can better serve them. We may use the data we collect on you to more accurately target content about our show towards people who are likely to enjoy it.
Rights of EU Visitors Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union, you should be aware that your personal information will be transferred to the United States. Under the GDPR, you have the following rights as data subjects:
- Right to Access - If you contact us, we will confirm whether we’re processing your personal information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal information (along with certain other details).
- Right to Rectify - You are entitled to have your personal data rectified if inaccurate or incomplete. If your data has been shared with a third party, we will, where possible, inform them of the rectification. If you ask, we will also tell you with whom we’ve shared your personal information so that you can contact them directly.
- The Right to be Forgotten (Erasure) - You have the right to ask us to remove your personal information in some circumstances, such as if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed or if you withdraw your consent.
- Right to Data Portability - You have the right to obtain and reuse (in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format) your personal data across different services for your own purposes.
- Right to Restrict Processing - You have the right to ask us to “block” or restrict the processing of personal data in circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of the personal data or would like the processing of it to cease.
- Right to Object to Processing - You have the right to object to certain types of processing of your data on the basis of legitimate interest or for statistical purposes.
- Rights Related to Automated Decision Making and Processing - You have the right to not be subject to a decision made automatically such as in profiling unless the automated decision is a contractual necessity between you and The Pekoe Group, if it’s authorized by law, or if based on explicit consent.
To exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at The Pekoe Group, 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
Rights of CA Users Under California Online Privacy Protection Act
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits California residents to request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California residents have the right to request, in writing, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, email address and mailing address, as well as the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To make a request, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your information to third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We partner with advertising companies who may use information from cookies and the tracking tags they place on our website to provide you with targeted advertisements based on your use of our website. These partners may anonymously track your Internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond our website. Any information that these advertising companies collect via cookies and tracking tags is generally not personally identifiable. If you wish at any time to opt out of the collection of information by these advertising companies, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to other services or websites
We may include links to third party products or services on our website. However, these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
How to opt out
This website provides users the opportunity to opt out of cookies or of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
You may unsubscribe from our email newsletter at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each email.
You can opt out of targeted advertising from certain providers at http://www.aboutads.info/.